Factory images come directly from the device manufacturers, and many don’t release them. Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do. It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites. If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
How to do this depends on what app you used when rooting. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.
- MiUI is one of the most customizable Android skins at the moment.
- Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version.
- The camera is one of the critical aspects when buying any smartphone.
- As Flow notes, customizations may include a custom theme, launcher, and default apps like HTC Sense does.
- It comprises payment apps, games, customization tools, personal data, and money-making apps, among other things.
In this article, I will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to back up your MTK firmware on your firmware Android smartphone. These instructions will be useful for all MTK firmware versions. For people who love stock Android, but want additional features on top, Syberia OS is another Android custom ROM to consider.
In most cases, the problem is either an incompatibility between the app and the Android version or a package name conflict. Find the specific OEM, device and a working port of this Camera APK by Google from the below list.
GCam APK (Google Camera) is a camera app for Android devices that is known for its ability to improve the image quality of photos taken with the app. It uses advanced algorithms and features like HDR+ and Night Sight to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in images that are more vivid and detailed.