It is secure and comprehensive solution to all iPhone software problems. In case the iPhone software problem is not fixed, or you are too bugged by the latest iOS upgrade glitches, downgrade to the previous iOS. However, beware as the process wipes iPhone/ iPad data completely. Besides these main reasons for experiencing an iTunes error when performing a restore on your iDevice, a couple other hardware incompatibilities might be a cause. So, before jumping in the solution section, make sure you check the following tips. To restore the backup, you can click “Backup History” to restore the https://li-ter.com/troubleshooting-huawei-ale-l21-how-to-fix-a-failed/ backup.
- In this step, the Passvers program will detect your phone model and the iOS version.
- In any circumstances that a user’s Apple Watch is encountering a problem, an alert will appear on a user’s iPhone prompting to restore the Apple Watch to its previous state.
- He presents opinions on the current state of storage media, reverse engineering of storage systems and firmware, and electro-mechanical systems of SSDs and HDDs.
- By doing so, you would be able to enter the DMU mode on your device.
No matter whether your iPhone is in a normal state or not, AnyFix can update or restore your iPhone. The first step is to put your device into DFU mode, and you can watch this video for detailed steps. Once files are selected, you will see Update button, click this button to continue. Connect the device to the computer using USB cable and click «Next». If your device can not be detected, follow the instruction to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery mode.
That’s because there might be system software errors preventing your phone from repairing its firmware, and now those errors have been fixed by TunesKit iOS System Recovery. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that restoring through iTunes will erase all your iPhone data. Once the firmware is downloaded, simply push the «Repair» button to unzip the firmware and start installing it on your iPhone.
Moreover, the iPhone might continuously reboot due to four factors – bad update, malware attack, unstable driver and hardware issues. Today in this post on MiniTool, we will focus on dealing with one of the typical problems – iPhone X/8/7/6 hanging and restarting.
- It could be locked in a read-only state.
- It can fix the issues within a few clicks.
- This lifespan corresponds to the number of write/erase cycles SSDs can accept before data corruption becomes unavoidable.
- If the iPad is still stuck on white screen, then, unfortunately, this might be a hardware issue that the professionals at Apple Store will be able to help you with.
- The old alias now points to a nonexistent location and you get the error from above.
It usually means your computer can’t recognize the IPSW files. And it is probably because of invalid or firmware files, outdated iTunes versions, and so on. In every problem, one of the easiest things to solve a problem is to restart your device. We can say that it’s a ninja technique but surprisingly, it works. It is the first step that you can take before moving on to more advanced solutions. The reason why this check is essential is that several users found out that their issues regarding software update failed to be resolved by just restarting their devices. After entering the recovery mode on your phone, you can connect it to iTunes to restore it.