There are some Google Camera Mod versions of 8.0, 7.4 or some lower version which can be found from the following download link. Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you. Download one of the compatible apk of Google Camera for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app. Downloading the GCam APK is a great way to enhance your camera experience on your Android device. With multiple versions available for download, including GCam 8.8, 8.7, 8.6, 8.5, and 8.4, you can easily find the right version for your device.
1) Bugs- Issues with modified ROMs Many people have claimed that modified ROMs are riddled with flaws. Because there will be no issues if you upgrade your smartphone with an excellent custom ROM from a trustworthy developer. And if you don’t have an excellent custom ROM, you should read up on the bug issue. There are, of course, ways to backup your Android device without rooting it, but a Nandroid backup is a complete backup. It essentially makes a full copy of everything on your device and saves it. That way, if you screw up anything (since you have root access and that is possible), you can always just flash your Nandroid backup and return to where you were.
It will also be useful if you encounter bugs or performance-related issues. Nokia 7.1 is an Android One device that runs over the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. It is a mid-range phone that provides HD resolution, 5.84-inch display, Snapdragon 636 Octa-core chipset, 4GB RAM, 64 GB of internal storage space.
- Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices.
- This is an interesting question, and the answer is a big ‘Yes’!
- In such cases, you don’t have to flash the GApps file separately.
- The “On” series are available only through online stores, and not through any physical offline stores.
- Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process stock ROMs.
These are among the cheapest Android Smartphones from Samsung. If you ask me which is the best Samsung Galaxy Smartphone series, when considering the price and performance I will say it’s the “A” series. They are cheaper and very good in performance without any “hanging” and “freezing” problems.